Monday 14 December 2009

Thought Riot - 2005 Demos

I realise not many people even know who this band are anymore. They were on Anti-Flag's record label (cleverely titled A-F Records) way back when and have pretty much split. Apparently they said they'd play some local shows still but I don't think they have done yet. They were, though very good. They had a certain old AFI vibe about them with the political punk thing mixed in as well.

These Demos (recorded in 2005) were never released or even mentioned by the band. I found them purely by accident. They were uploaded to their website... only they were never linked. The only way I found them was by searching through the site's directory under mp3. I'm unsure if I was the only one who ever bothered to do it. So here are the songs that were there:

Multiupload.com

No comments:

Post a Comment