Monday 14 December 2009

Crime in Stereo - Radio 1 Live In Session 2007

If I ran the world, everyone would have to love Crime in Stereo. They're just bloody brilliant. Is Dead was fantastic and very ballsy. Totally turning away from the hardcore scene as it is now.

Sometime in 2007 they did a session on the BBC Radio 1 punk show... thing. You know. I don't listen to the radio myself, but I listened to this for them - and recorded it. Although I didn't record it brilliant, I didn't have the best tools for the job, still - it's listenable.

They played 'Bicycles for Afghanistan', 'Slow Math' and 'I'm on the Guestlist, Motherfucker'. Enjoy.

Mutliupload

1 comment:

  1. "If I ran the world, everyone would have to love Crime in Stereo. " fucking true, everyone should, even if you don't get to rule the world.

    ReplyDelete